Peace be upon you with all of GOD'S Mercy and Blessings
Islamic Center Northern Virginia
420, Shirley Gate Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030
Dearest Community; we welcome each one of you as we strive to make this Masjid campus better and a place of comfort and growth to each of you to want to return to. Please forgive our shortcomings.
Please join in and improve with us this campus so that we all can better serve any one who comes to us whatever thier circumstances with us with our time, wealth and intellect. WAS Muhammad Farooq, Current Pres.; Mian Saeed, Past Pres (retired).; Abida Saeed, Founding Member (deceased).
- Please be aware that you will get a ticket if you park illegally in the neighborhood or on our campus.
- We are following VA COVID guideline
Condition of Clothing
- It must be pure (ṭāhir).
- if the person performing prayers is male, it must not be made from pure silk nor embroidered with gold.
- It must not be made from the parts of the carcass (of an animal that has not been slaughtered in accordance with Islamic law.)
- It must not be from a predatory animal; and based on obligatory precaution, nor must it be from an animal whose meat is unlawful to eat.
5 Pillars of Islam
We all need to pay forward for the next person who attends this masjid so that we will also wil benefit from their prayers just as someone previously paid forward to enable you and I to use these Masjid facilities today.